Pube Muppet Meets Shit Pube Muppet Meets Shit

GREAT!

Why is this Turd of the week? It's just a normal Pube Muppet flash (and even a very funny one) with new ideas, so WHY? Oh I hate these anti PM-voters..
And all who vote low on this just because it's Turd of the week! SHAME ON YOU! I LOVED THIS ONE!!
ALL HAIL TO SBC/COOLBOYMAN AND THE CC!

Retarded Animal Babies 12 Retarded Animal Babies 12

Dave Did it again

Another hilarious episode of RAB! Can't wait to see the next one!
And get well soon ;)

[2005] True hacker [2005] True hacker

that was a nice flash,

I'm going to review it^^.
First, this was well done, the graphics were okay and also funny. What bothered me was that the clock voices were too slow. Fix that. Besides taht, nice job dude.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

danks...

Sbc's BBS posts 2 Sbc's BBS posts 2

not bad

but not the best, I liked the first one better. One thing that bothers me is that SBC moves around all the time. I mean WFT? he shouldn't move that much or at least not that fast. Apart from that, not a bad movie. 3

AUb

Turd and sbc talk-show Turd and sbc talk-show

n1

Yes it was quite nice, a nice little short. Well drawn, well animated, sound was good too. All in all,...let's say, a 4.

AUb

btw, where do you come from? your english is not the best ;)

Harakirie responds:

my english sucks so bad cuz i come from germany .\
thanks for the review ennyway

Yu-Gi-Oh 12 Yu-Gi-Oh 12

nothing to explain here

just great, truly great that's all I can say (just like the others)

An LL Christmas An LL Christmas

here,

have this *gives FIVE to this movie*
Great, just great. A little, funny short by one of the best locks ever.
<3 MERRY CHRISTMAS <3

AubergineLock responds:

Thanks =)

Merry Christmas!

Theoden, Horsemaster Theoden, Horsemaster

Great

Truly great, jsut as ever! This had good quality pictures, good sound quality, play pause buttons (yes also these little thingies are worth mentioning) and on top of all IT WAS FUNNY AS HELL!!!
I want a sequel...with eggs...................AND HAM!!

Pube muppet collection CC Pube muppet collection CC

TRICKY

ofgmf i luv teh pubey and tricky aswell!! ph33r!!
YOU OWN!

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

^^

AntiClockClock Confession AntiClockClock Confession

right

you're absolutely right about what you said of stupid people complaining about VOICES. I mean WTF??!?1?!? The author used the voice he used on purpose not just at random, so this voice seems to be the best one. I see it too often, that lvl4 n00bs complain about clock voices or the voice of PM. STFU!! This movie is great and so is it's creator. Keep on doing what you do, people will appreciate it (at least enough to get you an award ;))

AntiClockClock responds:

Exactly.. people on NG are idiots thats all there is to it. Thanks for your input.