Not A HNT: ClockDay 2k4 Not A HNT: ClockDay 2k4

pudding

Great movie (even though it was not chocolatey ;) )
My the clock day be celebrated every year until the world is destroyed. May B bless you and the Lock Legion as well as the Clock Crew.

JujubeLock responds:

Nothing says happiness like Jello products.

Strawberry's Clockday Strawberry's Clockday

Clock day

Is a great day and this flash is also great as ever Turdy. Make some more.

Pube Muppet @ the celeb Pube Muppet @ the celeb

Mc Donalds

should really think about letting PM spank into their burgers LOLOLOL.
Once you submitted all 50 PM movies, you should control the top 50. And no other movie should be allowed to enter the top 50 ever again.

Strawberry-Compass responds:

LOL. The reason i want to make so many sexy funny movies (50) is because i realy want PM to have a colection. There are 100's of PM movies on NG, Yet no colection! Hopfully my 50 movies might get Tom or Wade to notice. I <3 all PM's Movies, I find them Halirious, and since I joined NG a couple years ago, I have always dreamed of making his movies. And having a colection will grant easy access to his movies (rather than bookmarking the creators of his movies) Thanks for another great review AUb.

The power of D The power of D

see below

Why stop at 50? You could make 100 it would look better ;). But anyways, I will write a decent review on all 50, even though I'd like to write more than that.

Strawberry-Compass responds:

No way can i make more than 50. It will lose its humor around that number.And i want to start on my other projects.

The Power Of D - 1929 The Power Of D - 1929

*jumps up*

I DID like this, a lot of animation, the whole thing is just great with a real punch line. You couldn't make it better I think.

AUb

ps.: read the review under me (the one by gunnhvatr)

*Jumps up* LOL. Thanks AUb, you make decent reviews ^_^

The Power Of D - 1994 The Power Of D - 1994

n1

You make quite good PM movies. Why don't you make a collection, I'm sure it would be great.
FIFEN!!!!!11!!!111°!!1! PH33R PUBEY

I am, 50. ^___^

Strawberry's Pistol Strawberry's Pistol

&lt;3

I love you turdy. make more and more and more and do never stop making more.

Life of Strawberry Clock Life of Strawberry Clock

if you think

that SBC amkes bad movies, just look at your own. They're even worse and not even funny in any way.

Strawberry Bible Verses Strawberry Bible Verses

needs

a LOT of improvement. Make it longer, add a story/plot and maybe even add voices but fist of all MAKE IT LONGER.

CommuniztClock CommuniztClock

Funny

but what score do you want to have before making an "sequel"?
Anyway good movie, I think I like you^^